At MMA Offshore we specialise in providing marine solutions and expertise to the offshore oil and gas industry.
Established in 1989 and listed on the Australian Securities Exchange in 1999, MMA soon became one of the largest marine service providers in the Asia Pacific Region. Expanding its presence into South East Asia in 2006 and into the Middle East in 2015.
Today the company employs just over 1000 people including onshore personnel and a pool of qualified seafarers and offshore marine personnel. MMA’s workforce is as diverse as its operations with employees representing 20 different nationalities.
World Class Assets and Expertise
TRCF Per Million
Across The Globe
MMA owns and operates 40 offshore vessels capable of supporting marine and subsea projects. With an average age of five years, the fleet boasts modern technologies, efficient propulsion systems and reliable tonnage capacities.
With offshore support vessels operating in Australia, South East Asia, India, Africa and the Middle East, MMA is a vessel operator with global presence.
Supporting vessel activity is MMA’s three onshore support facilities. The Singapore and Batam facilities provide marine logistics support to activity in the South East Asian region. The Dampier slipway facility, located in Western Australia supports marine assets operating on the North West Shelf and Browse Basin.
The combination of quality offshore vessels, technical marine expertise and strategically located onshore facilities sets MMA apart from other vessel operators in the industry. So too does the company’s track record in delivering quality service where the cost of failure is high.
MMA’s head office is located in Fremantle Western Australia in the iconic Endeavour Shed. The international headquarters is located in Singapore and provides both operational and technical support to vessels active in South East Asia, India and Africa. While the Dubai office spearheads all operational activity in the Middle East.
MMA’s operating strategy centres on creating marine partnerships with its clients – irrespective of charter duration or scope of work. The company recognises each charter presents a unique risk profile, operating requirement and compliance regime.
Key Company Milestones
- 1989 MMA Offshore established
- 1999 Listed on the Australian Stock Exchange
- 2006 Established an international headquarters in Singapore
- 2010 Provided the onshore support and marine spread for Chevron’s Gorgon Construction Project
- 2012 Introduced Target 365 Safety Culture Program
- 2014 Completed the Jaya Holdings acquisition which increased our international presence
- 2015 Expanded our operations in the Middle East and established a regional office in Dubai
- 2015 Designed and delivered two bespoke high specification production support PSVs for INPEX’s Ichthys Project
- 2016 Designed and constructed three high specification MPSVs at our Batam Shipyard Facility
- 2017 Awarded ConocoPhillips international supplier award for delivering the world’s first PSV capable of supply and static tow operations