At MMA Offshore, we specialise in providing high-specification vessels and a comprehensive suite of marine and subsea services to the offshore energy and wider maritime industries.
Established in 1989 and listed on the Australian Securities Exchange in 1999, MMA is one of the largest marine service providers in the Asia Pacific region.
Today, the company employs over 1,100 people including onshore personnel and a pool of qualified seafarers and offshore marine personnel. MMA’s workforce is as diverse as its operations with employees representing 24 different nationalities.
World Class Assets and Expertise
TRCF Per Million
Across The Globe
Through our Vessel Services division, MMA owns and operates 30+ offshore vessels capable of supporting a range of offshore marine, renewables and subsea projects. Our assets have the capability to serve a wide range of work scopes – from subsea construction and maintenance, through to ongoing production support and heavy towing operations. With an average age of eight years, our fleet boasts modern technology, efficient propulsion systems and proven reliability. MMA’s operating model centres on creating marine partnerships with our clients to deliver tailored marine solutions, whether that’s with our own fleet, modifying our vessels, or chartering third party vessels – we find the best technical solution to a scope.
Our Subsea Services division can deliver a comprehensive suite of end-to-end subsea services to our clients. Combining state-of-the-art equipment and highly experienced personnel, MMA provides a range of services including integrated maintenance and construction project delivery, commercial diving services, survey, geophysical and geotechnical services, asset integrity services, and services. Our extensive scope of services ranges from subsea stabilisation, specialised subsea engineering solutions, and manufacturing to testing and assembly, dry underwater welding, and IRATA rope access training.
MMA’s Project Logistics division has extensive experience in managing complex marine spreads, logistics to remote greenfield sites, and integrated marine logistics. Managing global projects is a key service offering at MMA, with our dedicated and expert personnel meeting the challenge of managing large scale and complex projects every day.
Our service offerings are backed by two strategically located onshore facilities in Singapore and Batam, and a dedicated Engineering Services team. We leverage our in-house technical marine expertise and our onshore facilities to provide a host of ancillary marine services.
Our combination of high-quality vessels, specialised subsea services, strategically located onshore facilities, and in-house technical marine expertise enable us to partner with our clients to deliver innovative, fit-for-purpose marine solutions.
Key Company Milestones
- 1989 MMA Offshore established
- 1999 Listed on the Australian Stock Exchange
- 2006 Established an international headquarters in Singapore
- 2010 Provided the onshore support and marine spread for Chevron’s Gorgon Construction Project
- 2012 Introduced Target 365 Safety Culture Program
- 2014 Completed the Jaya Holdings acquisition which increased our international presence
- Designed and delivered two bespoke high specification production support PSVs for INPEX’s Ichthys Project
- 2016 Designed and constructed three high specification MPSVs at our Batam Shipyard Facility
- 2017 Awarded ConocoPhillips international supplier award for delivering the world’s first PSV capable of supply and static tow operations
- 2019 Acquired the business of Neptune Marine Services Limited, allowing MMA to commence delivery of a comprehensive suite of subsea and nearshore maintenance services to our clients
- 2020 Awarded MMA's first contract within the renewable sector to support foundation installation for an offshore wind farm project off the coast of Taiwan