MMA Offshore is a leading provider of marine and subsea services globally.
With our fleet of modern offshore vessels and our marine, subsea and project logistics expertise, we deliver pioneering blue solutions to support energy and offshore renewables projects, governments and coastal infrastructure around the world.
Whether delivered as a singular solution, or an end-to-end integrated project – we partner closely with our clients to provide innovative, fit for purpose solutions to solve the most demanding marine challenges.
Headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, MMA has a global presence, with offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Dubai and the United Kingdom.
We pride ourselves on the world class safety, quality and reliability of our operations, underpinned by our Target 365 safety culture which strives for “a Perfect Day, Every Day”.
World Class Assets and Expertise
TRCF Per Million
Across The Globe
Key Company Milestones
- 1989 MMA Offshore established
- 1999 Listed on the Australian Stock Exchange
- 2006 Established an international headquarters in Singapore
- 2010 Provided the onshore support and marine spread for Chevron’s Gorgon Construction Project
- 2012 Introduced Target 365 Safety Culture Program
- 2014 Completed the Jaya Holdings acquisition which increased our international presence
- Designed and delivered two bespoke high specification production support PSVs for INPEX’s Ichthys Project
- 2016 Designed and constructed three high specification MPSVs at our Batam Shipyard Facility
- 2017 Awarded ConocoPhillips international supplier award for delivering the world’s first PSV capable of supply and static tow operations
- 2019 Acquired the business of Neptune Marine Services Limited, allowing MMA to commence delivery of a comprehensive suite of subsea and nearshore maintenance services to our clients
- 2020 MMA joined as a panel member on the HydroScheme Industry Partnership Program, providing hydrographic survey services to the Australian Government’s Department of Defence
- 2020 Awarded MMA's first contract within the renewable sector to support foundation installation for an offshore wind farm project off the coast of Taiwan
- 2021 Established our Taiwan office to support the growing offshore wind industry in the region
- 2021 Signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Worley to jointly provide integrated services to the offshore wind market in Taiwan and the broader Asia Pacific region
- 2021 Acquired 49.9% of the shares in the Taiwanese survey company, Global Aqua Survey Ltd, to form a new joint venture, the MMA Global Aqua JV, to target the offshore wind market in Taiwan
- 2022 Acquired the business of Subcon International Pty Ltd, allowing MMA to commence delivery of a range of stabilisation, coastal erosion and engineered reef solutions to our clients
- 2022 Selected as a finalist for 'Naval Business of the Year' in the 2022 Australian Defence Industry Awards