Manufacturing, Testing & Assembly
MMA is equipped to provide clients in the oil and gas, general construction and renewable energy industries with customised fabrication solutions across the areas of construction design, general engineering and welding services.
MMA’s highly qualified personnel have substantial experience in these sectors and an outstanding reputation for delivering high quality results to national and international standards.
MMA’s Aberdeen based Offshore Services team provides a strategic base from which MMA can service clients in the North Sea and European markets.
Internationally renowned as a manufacturer of specialist subsea and offshore oil and gas equipment, MMA also provides support services for production, offshore drilling, diving, construction and intervention projects in deepwater areas such as the region west of Shetland, Norway, the Gulf of Mexico, West Africa, Canada, Egypt and Australia.
- Marine Manufacture, Testing and Assembly
- Infrastructure Refurbishment and Repair
- Hydraulic Subsea Control Systems
- Offshore Fabrication
- Special Purpose Offshore Machinery
- Renewable Energy Devices
- Systems Integration and Testing
- Fabrication and Assembly of Skid Mounted Packages
- Pipe Spooling and General Fabrication in Carbon, Stainless and Exotic Alloys
- Fabrication of Subsea Structures, Tree Frames and Debris Covers
- Pipeline and Offshore Structural Installation
- Flushing and Pressure Testing 35,000psi Capability