Engineering and Project Delivery Services
MMA provides specialised subsea project management and engineering services from our principal operational offices in Perth, Singapore, and Aberdeen.
These specialist services range from concept and detailed design through to project engineering, installation and ongoing inspection, repair and maintenance activities and decommissioning works.
With applications on and offshore, MMA’s specialist access techniques provide numerous advantages over traditional access methods.
MMA’s experienced team of in-house engineers also provide ocean engineering and subsea engineering, as well as technical support to all of MMA’s service lines and our proprietary NEPSYS® dry underwater welding system.
Specialist engineering and project delivery services include:
- Concept development and evaluation
- Front End Engineering Design (FEED)
- Detailed design and design for manufacture
- Finite Element (FE), Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), Hydrodynamic and Fatigue engineering analysis
- Subsea riser integrity analysis and solutions
- Subsea well intervention equipment
- Life of field extension equipment
- Wellhead integrity systems for new and existing wells
- Technical assurance and independent verification and technical risk assurance processes
- Subsea Tree valve reinstatement solutions and Subsea Well Capping and Containment Systems
- Polymer Polyurethane (PU) Strakes for VIV (Vortex Induced vibration) suppression
- Offshore engineering support (including technical authority) and technician support