MMA Global Projects
MMA Global Projects provides Marine Transportation Services and Onshore Construction Support to the onshore, near-shore and offshore construction market.
MMA has a new entity called MMA Global Projects to address the needs of oil company customers, and their supporting engineering and construction partners involved in execution of major projects. MMA Global Projects works in the following areas:
- MMA Global Projects provides marine transportation services to the onshore, near-shore and offshore construction market.
- Our team of Master Mariners, Stevedoring Managers, Port Captains, Superintendents and Naval Architects have a wealth of experience associated to marine on and offshore operations, and can offer advice on operational methodology to achieve optimal results while keeping risk to acceptable levels. This experience is invaluable when operating in challenging areas where alternative solutions are required.
- We aim to consistently deliver projects with outstanding safety and environmental performance that meet cost, schedule and quality targets.
Onshore Construction Support
- Our operational team have extensive experience operating at ports and marine bases worldwide, from the strategically placed with state-of-the-art facilities, to the less accessible and challenging remote areas, with almost nothing in place. Our team is able to perform feasibility & conceptual studies for nearshore developments, with a strong focus on underdeveloped countries.
- Storage/warehousing solutions.
- Temporary port facilities development solutions.
For more information on our Project Logistics services offering please contact:
Mark van der Molen
General Manager Business Development
+61 8 9431 7431
Get In Touch
Commercial Manager Asia and Middle East
+65 6265 1010
Get In Touch