Dampier Slipway Facility
Onshore facility located on the doorstop to Australia’s major oil and gas hub – the North West Shelf.
The Dampier Slipway is the only facility of its kind in the North West of Western Australia. It’s a key marine support facility for a host of operators in the region. The facility has been under MMA’s operation since 2001 and dry docked just over 1000 vessels in that time.
Predominately the slipway supports our Australian vessel fleet operations. We also utilise the facility to support our clients’ marine requirements safely and with a degree of flexibility that no other operator in the region can provide.
- Routine and emergency vessel dockings for vessels up to 3,500 tonne displacement
- Vessel Mobilisation Projects;
- Marine repairs and maintenance services.
- 3,200 displacement tonnes slipway
- 150M x 60M hardstand facility with shore power supply, air, water and fire main capability
- New cradle installation with a combined SWL of 4,00 tonnes
- 45M x 20M Engineering Workshop
- 40M x 15 M Fabrication workshop
- Hydraulic work shop with hose making capability, and test bench
- Hydraulic diagnostics
- Electrical / Electronic work shop with clean room
- Alternator Load testing Equipment and thermal testing equipment
- Blasting and painting workshop
- Cranage capacity to 150 tonnes
- Work carried out to all class authority standards, Llyods, ABS GL BV etc.
- 135 Tonne Crane
- 20 Tonne Franna Crane
- Cherry Picker 60'
- Forklift 5 tonne& 2.5 tonne
- Tandem Axle Trailer
- Diesel Welder
- 5,000 psi power washer
- Generator 60KVA
- Crew Transfer Vessel 8M
- Skid Steer Loader
- Gas free Certification
- ROV Inspection Unit
- 80 Tonne Certified Mooring
- Blast & Paint Shed
- 1200CFM compressor
- 4 man blast bullet
- 5 Airless spray pumps
- 5 lighting towers for 24 hour operations
- 2 Elevated Work Platforms
The facility is operated under an Integrated Business Management System (IBMS) that is certified to:
- International Safety Management (ISM) Code
- International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) 9001:2008
- DNV GL Welding (hull structures)
For more information on our Dampier Slipway Facility please contact:
Slipway General Manager
+61 8 9431 7431
Get In Touch