Batam Shipyard Facility
Spanning just over 18 hectares, with warehouse storage, significant open laydown area and direct waterfrontage the Batam Shipyard is an incredibly versatile asset.
In 2014 we acquired the Batam Shipyard, an 18.1 hectares facility with an exemplary track record building high quality commercial vessels and customised offshore support vessels. In the last 20 years the shipyard was used to deliver over 30 offshore vessels.
With the decline in newbuild activity the shipyard is now a vital laydown and project preparation facility for our vessel activity in South East Asia. We also utilise the facility to support our client’s varied onshore marine related requirements.
- Shipbuilding & Modular Construction services
- Multi-user storage, staging & preparation facility
- Marine Engineering & Project Support Services
- Vessel Modification Projects
- Vessel mobilisation/demobilisation support
- Vessel repairs and maintenance services
- Vessel layup facilities
- Vessel emergency and routine docking services
- Cargo Laydown management solutions
- Warehousing & Inventory Management solutions
- Waterfront access
- 1 hectare site
- Water depth 4m at zero tide
- 3420 sqm warehouse storage
- 3 block fabrication areas
- 5 construction berths (allows for 8 vessels to be built at once)
The facility is operated under an Integrated Business Management System (IBMS) that is certified to:
- International Safety Management (ISM) Code and the
- International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO) 9001:2008
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Standard, and
- ISO 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Standard.
For more information on our Batam Facility please contact:
Land Logistics General Manager
+61 8 9431 7431
Get In Touch